Benefits & How It Works:
- Taxpayers can sign up at any time
- No penalties shall be imposed with respect to the outstanding balance of the taxes for the current year as long as the Tax Instalment Plan (TIPP) remains in good standing.
- Monthly payments calculated on current or estimate taxes divided by the number of months remaining on the calendar year.
- Payments are adjusted once current year tax levy is determined to ensure a zero balance by December 31 of that year.
- Taxpayers in arrears are able to register for the plan and remain on the plan as long as their TIPP remains in good standing.
- Those who are subdividing must have taxes paid in full. Therefore, taxpayers in the subdivision process would be required to cancel their TIPP registration, pay any outstanding amount in full, and then re-register for TIPP.
If already registered, you will remain enrolled for the next year unless written notice is received that you would like to cancel your enrollment. Notice must be received by the 15th day of the month preceding the next payment.