- If taxes remain unpaid after December 31 of the year that they were imposed, the property is considered "in arrears".
- After more than one year in arrears, a Tax Recovery Notification is registered on Title.
- If arrears are not paid by March 31 of the year following registration of the tax recovery notification, the municipality will offer the parcel for sale at Public Auction.
- At any time, anyone can pay tax arrears owing on the property.
- Once arrears are paid in full:
- Property will be taken off of arrears list
- Tax recovery notification on title will be discharged
- Parcel will not go to Public Auction.
|Legal Description||Acres||Roll Number||
(at time of assessment)
|No properties for 2023|
|(Click legal location for more information)|
|Legal Description||Acres||Roll Number||Description (at time of assessment)||2023 Assessment*|
|SE-21-58-5-W5||0.75 Acres||558213019||99 x 330 ft. vacant parcel with no services, although power runs along south boundary of parcel. Land is fully treed, with no approach into parcel.||$9,340|
|1.99 Acres||530043032||1 mile NE of Barrhead, bordering Hwy 18. Parcel previously used for old service station, is currently vacant. Trees along border of parcel with open area for development.||$85,950|
|SE-31-61-5-W5||0.11 Acres||551313031||50 x 100 ft. vacant parcel with no services. Land is fully treed, with no approach into parcel.||$17,590|
|NW-34-58-6-W5||2.30 Acres||568342012||Triangle shaped vacant parcel, adjacent to Lac Ste. Anne County. Land is fully treed, and slopes east to west. No services and no approach into parcel.||$30,320|
|NW-27-60-6-W5||4.45 Acres||560272013||Unserviced parcel 22 miles NW of Barrhead. Land is depressional and fully treed, with area where water runs through center.||$50,070|