Road Permits & Agreements

  • Font SizeA
  • A
  • A
Overweight Permits
Permits to haul weights in excess of the road ban can be obtained by filling out the Overweight Permit Application Form and submitting to  Please allow a minimum of three business days for permit approval.

What is overweight? Overweight is defined by the weight on an axle or axle group (total gross weight) being more than what is allowed under the Traffic Safety Act.  For more information on axle weight, contact Provincial Highways at 1-888-255-5554.

Road Use Agreements
Road Use Agreements (RUA) help protect our roads by providing road use guidelines for extensive or continuous haul projects.  Road Use Agreements are required annually, with an expiry date of December 31.

To enter into an agreement with the County, fill out the road use agreement form and submit to for processing. 

If your haul is overweight or oversized, a permit is required from RoaData Services available at 1-888-444-9288.