Fire Guardians - 2020 Season
- Burn Barrels or Incinerators
- Brush Piles (Hand-Piled or Machine-Piled)
- Yard Clean-Up/Debris
- Dry Grass/Stubble
- Old Buildings
- Root Piles or Rows
- Slab Piles
- Smudge/Sweat Lodge
Phone BEFORE You BURN - 780-674-2087
For ALL Fires other than Burn Barrels
BEFORE YOU BURN:
•Please CALL THE DAY BEFORE LIGHTING THE FIRE.
NOTE: If you plan to light the fire on a Sunday or a Monday, call on the Friday prior.
•If there is no answer at the number – PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE with the following information:
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO PROVIDE WHEN YOU PHONE:
Reminder: If there is no answer, please leave a message with all the information.
1. Your name and phone number, and cell phone number if you have one,
2. Your Fire Permit Number,
3. The legal land location of the fire (Example: Northeast corner of NE 14-61-6-W5M),
4. The approximate time you are starting the fire, and the approximate time the fire will be extinguished (FIRES MUST BE EXTINGUISHED BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF YOUR FIRE PERMIT),
5. A brief description of the fire (Example: 3 Brush piles)
(Reminder: Don’t phone in for burn barrels.)
NOTE: A permitted fire is required to be under control and supervised.