Notices regarding changes to dates of the County Council meetings will be posted here.
- The March 15th, 2016 Meeting of Council has been changed to March 18th, 2016.
- The November 15th, 2016 Meeting of Council has been changed to November 23rd, 2016.
Meetings commence at 9:00 a.m.
REMEMBER TO PURCHASE GRADER FLAGS BEFORE THE SNOW FLIES!
We highly recommend - for your convenience and the efficiency of the Public Works department - that you get ready BEFORE the snow comes! You are required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement before you can purchase grader flags ($30) or have Public Works come on your property. Pop in any time and get set up early so the next time the snow hits, you are prepared. Other notes to assist the Operators in doing their best include:
- Have an extra flag handy, they do not expire from year to year, and can be refunded if you move or no longer need them.
- Moving vehicles from the path of the grader, especially in narrow areas! This is LARGE equipment and they need space.
- Mark any unseen hazards in the yard prior to grading. Those things under the snow you don't want the grader to hit!
- Mark out areas you would like cleared, or meet the operator on site the first time to help direct them.
- Think about your mailbox placement, so it doesn't hinder the grader clearing the approach.
Enjoy the beautiful white winter season, and stay safe and warm! For more information, call the Public Works Department at 780.674.2619.
Family Fun Fest Coming in February!
February 27, 2016 @ Barrhead Elementary School and Bethel Family Life Center (10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Dan the One Man Band
- Reptile Zoo
- Blow up activities
- Air Brush tattoo
- Laser Tag
- Plus many more activities too numerous to mention
Come out and enjoy FREE family fun and enjoy free hot dogs and hot chocolate!! Start at Barrhead Elementary School and pick up your family passport for your chance to win great prizes!
Crop Production Seminar - March 4, 2016
AGRENA SOCIETY FUNDRAISING FOR NEW AQUATICS CENTRE
Here is the update on their efforts so far! - As at November 23, 2015
Open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon, and 1:00 to 4:30 pm.